- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
SOLE MIO Condominium is conveniently located just 60 m from FamilyMart, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of SOLE MIO Condominium, the 3 closest being:
- Tara Leathet is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- HERBAL PARADISE Co., Ltd is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- HERBAL PARADISE.CO.,LTD is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where SOLE MIO Condominium is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Tasty restaurant is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Pine Tree is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Restaurant at the hotel is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Kowit Clinic Choeng Thale - Bang Tao Branch Kowit clinic Bang tao Branch is the nearest health facility, which is 2.3 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of SOLE MIO Condominium are:
- Bang Tao Muay Thai Training Hd is 3.4 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Screwdriver is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Meeting of Group NA "Sabai-Sabai" is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 21.0 km from SOLE MIO Condominium and it takes about 30 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at SOLE MIO Condominium you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.