- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
D-Space Pattaya, the design is inspired by modern architecture. Outstanding under the concept 'NEW MODERN MINIMAL ICONIC DESIGN,' which gives a modern look to the house. With the living area at 6 meters high, the functional space, and greenery around the house, the entire house can have good ventilation. An ideal location for traveling near famous tourist attractions such as Pattaya Floating Market, the project meets various living lifestyles.
- Energy-saving house by using environmentally friendly innovations and designing a house direction regarding airflow
- Emphasizing using natural light by adding panels to reduce the light during the day
- Installation of insulation under the roof
- ECO SMART SOLAR CELL for the street lighting system, including solar lamps and automatic turning on-off system to reduce the electricity bills in the common area
- Installation of LED light bulbs to reduce electricity bills
- Use of Smart Home System to control the electricity in the house
D-Space Pattaya is located at Soi Ban Na, Huay Yai, Mueang Pattaya, Banglamung, Chonburi. It is a project development from A35 Estate Corporation. The project is a 2-story single-detached house with a swimming pool, ranging from 3-4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and parking for 2 cars. It consists of 14 units on approximately 3 rai. The houses are built-to-order under the 8-month construction.
House Types and Details
- Hermosa (type A) (168 sq.m)
- Fortuna (type B) (182 sq.m)
- Feliz (type C) (182 sq.m)
- Parking space
- 24-hour security system and CCTV
To get to the project by car, start from Pattaya Floating Market heading south towards Sukhumvit Road for 1.2 kilometers. Turn left onto Huay Yai Road and go straight for 5.2 kilometers. Turn left again onto Tessaban 1 Road, Soi 27 and continue for 1.1 kilometers and turn left. Continue for 300 meters and turn right. Keep driving for 290 meters; you will find the project on the left.
D Space Pattaya is located 2.8 km away from Mini Big C and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of D Space Pattaya, the 3 closest being:
- Mini Big C, Huay Yai is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- The Engineering House Company Limited is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Anawin Rice Huay Yai is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where D Space Pattaya is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Pa Krua Pho Thong Restaurant is 780 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
- Khun Anan's Kitchen is 910 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
- Backyard kitchen, local food is 750 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
Huay Yai Police Station is the nearest health facility, which is 3.1 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of D Space Pattaya are:
- French International School of Pattaya is 3.5 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Kawinthida Namprama is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- French International School of Pattaya is 3.0 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
APAS Co., Ltd. is located 14.4 km from D Space Pattaya and it takes about 25 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at D Space Pattaya you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment