- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Altitude Symphony Charoenkrung is conveniently located just 250 m from Laksamee, which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Altitude Symphony Charoenkrung, the 3 closest being:
- Pornprasert Phanit Shop is 610 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- M Box Land of Happy Box is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Name Card Printing Visa Photo is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Altitude Symphony Charoenkrung is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Million Aunt Add is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Seng Potchana is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Papaya salad shop grilled chicken Chan 44 is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Narin Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 800 m away (you can walk there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Altitude Symphony Charoenkrung are:
- Wat Sutthi Wararam School is 530 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Kosolphattharawit School is 940 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Satri Si Suriyothai School is 780 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 39.1 km from Altitude Symphony Charoenkrung and it takes about 36 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Altitude Symphony Charoenkrung you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.